internetworkers - Re:CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dan charlson <charlson AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re:CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:33:05 -0500

Hi Steve -

>Sorry for the slow responce me emal server was down.

de nada.

>Janine LaRouse and I figured we would meet at George's Garage on 9th St. at
>6:30. Tomorrow (Wednes)

doh! I'm in Atlanta right now, taking a three-day class in XML/XSSL, and
I won't be getting back to Raleigh until late-late Wednesday night...
damn & double damn!

>At this stage I belive we need the help of creative thinkers to help
>develop chareacters and storyboards. (Since you weren't at the first
>meeting then you probably are curious as to what I am talking about. You'll
>have to come see for yourslef) :-) After this stage we will be needing
>flash folks and Illustrators.

Hmm ... I've only tinkered a bit with Flash, but I'm not a half bad
illustrator-type, depending on what I'm asked to illustrate ... If I'm
not at this meeting am I going to be hopelessly left behind on this? If
so, then, well, maybe next time...

- -dan

- --
Dan Charlson <charlson AT mindspring.com>
http://www.danorama.com/
"I drank what?" -- Socrates

  • Re:CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS, dan charlson, 01/30/2001