internetworkers - Reminder-- Gathering this Thursday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Reminder-- Gathering this Thursday
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:38:41 GMT

Like you guys need to read this...

Remember, we're having the February Gathering at Bully's in Durham. It's
not too far from Ninth Street. Maybe we could head over to Francesca's
for some gelato, hmm... Regardless of what happens afterwards, good
time will be had by all!

What: InterNetWorkers February Gathering
When: Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 7:00 pm
Where: Bully's
1102 Broad ST, Durham
919-286-7272
Why: Cheeseboogie! Cheeseboogie! Cheeseboogie! No Coke, Pepsi!**

Please RSVP me at this address so we can give the owners a headcount
in
advance.

Uzoma

** Technically, the other way was also correct (see thread on
Internetworker's discussion list). But we've decided to go with the
flow. :)

  • Reminder-- Gathering this Thursday, Uzoma Nwosu, 01/29/2001