internetworkers - Re: history question: Mosaic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Burnett <sburnett AT webslingerz.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: history question: Mosaic
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:05:10 -0500 (EST)

Which restrictions on webpage fanciness make it easier for that page to
be viewed via your cellphone/PalmPilot/other wireless PDA.

Bad tact alert:
If you have a wireless PDA or web -browser equipped cellphone, and you
happen to be at a moive, and the movie is a bit too slow-paced for you,
*please* do not websurf to IMDB to check the runtime on how much longer
the film is going to last.

Gaaaahh.

regards,
Steve Burnett