internetworkers - Web Team Planning Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Web Team Planning Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:58:39 -0800

The InterNetWorkers Development group, also know as the 'the folks who work
on the website' at http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ do hereby
announce its annual open meeting.

Who: All y'all - any skill level.
What: The annual inet-dev planning meeting.
Where: We don't know yet.
When: Jan 18th - a Thursday, at 7:30pm.
Why: It's a fun way to get involved. Also, you could learn something
new.

You are all cordially invited to attend, bearing in mind that if you *bring*
great ideas to the group, you may be asked to participate in the
*implementation* of said ideas (when possible).

We expect about 15-20 people to attend, and are also looking for a helpful
person or company who could volunteer meeting space for this occasion.

If you are interested in helping out with the website, volunteering meeting
space, or if you're just a visionary who can guide us in the right
direction, please send a mail to joe AT komejo.com saying you will be
attending. I'll send out another note when we have a location set.

People who bring beer or pizza to share will be allowed to make
suggestions without obligating themselves to do work. ;-)

Joe K
Inet-Dev Webmaster