internetworkers - Pics, Website, etc...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Pics, Website, etc...
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:06:19 -0800

Greetings fellow Internetworkers,

The latest event pics have been posted on the site - it only took 9 days
(2 entire weekends in there) from the last event to get these posted. The
Web is an amazing medium, I tell you! Information at the speed of thought!
Go on this way of service!

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/mpics_holiday_00.php3
- and -
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/mpics_12_00.php3

Anyhow, sorry for being so sarcastic - I think that's how I express my
feelings of guilt for being so lazy. Or it could just be a Monday, and I
haven't had any Diet Pepsi (my caffine delivery system), and is that a cold
coming on? Hmmmm...

Y'all have a groovy week. I gotta stop typing before this starts to look
like a weblog.

Thanks,
Joe K

  • Pics, Website, etc..., Joe Komenda, 12/18/2000