internetworkers - Job Openings - Job Hunting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Job Openings - Job Hunting
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 16:40:04 -0500 (EST)

I posted this last week, but we're still interviewing.
If you are shy about dealing with recruiters, perhaps
dealing with a company might be your cup of tea.

Interested in a bit of job stability - we've been
around for 500+ years.

Interested in a diverse job that let's you stretch
and grow? There's plenty of opportunity to find
your niche.

Interested in web site development, new web
applications, digital rights manangement,
content management, electronic rights licensing,
and great books?

Oxford University Press is seeking applicants
for the position of web coordinator. Drop by
our website for details!

http://www.oup-usa.org/jobs/webcoor_120100.html

We publish books - really good books.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Technical Support Manager
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

  • Job Openings - Job Hunting, Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977, 12/06/2000