internetworkers - Re: Salary Expert dot com (website)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dallas Smith <sallad AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Salary Expert dot com (website)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:40:29 -0500 (EST)

Just adding my $.02 on this site...

There are only 3 directly computer-related jobs on this site; programmer,
salesman, and operator. What about us web people? I consider myself a
designer rather than a programmer. Anyway, I think salary.com was alot
more useful, assuming its accurate.
Dallas

Dallas Anne Smith AIM: BusChic71
http://www.unc.edu/~sallad ICQ: 8707833