internetworkers - Reminder - Two Events this week!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reminder - Two Events this week!
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:54:58 -0500

It's a fun week for InterNetWorkers, with both our monthly gathering
this Thursday night (Dec. 7) and a holiday potluck open house on
Saturday (Dec. 9). Help us celebrate two years of InterNetWorkers at
one or both events! Please also bring some non-perishable food items
for the Food Bank of North Carolina; we'll be collecting food at both
events.

FIRST ANNUAL MULTI-THEMED HOLIDAY PARTY

What: InterNetWorkers Pick-a-Theme Party & Potluck
When: Saturday, December 9th, from 6:00 p.m. -- open house
Where: Edinborough at the Park Apartments -- Clubhouse
200 Edinborough Drive, Durham
Why: plenty of reasons to choose from -- and door prizes!
Plus: it's a potluck -- Bring Hors'd'ouvres to share
Plus: Bring canned food for the NC Food Bank

That's right, it's potluck hors'd'ouvres. Plan to cook or
purchase your favorite finger food and bring it to share with others.
You can look to see what other folks are bringing and sign in with your
own idea at the Party Potluck signup page.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/cgi-bin/xmas.pl

Because it's the holiday season we don't expect to monopolize
your
entire Saturday evening. Feel free to drop in at any time over the
course of the evening and stay for as little or as long as you like.

PICK A THEME:
A) It's the holidays!
B) It's our Anniversary.
C) Meet the Californians!
D) Fill in the blank: ___________________!

MONTHLY GATHERING - VERTIGO - RALEIGH

This month we're gathering in Raleigh's ultra-hip Vertigo
Diner.

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers December Gathering
When: Thursday, December 7th, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Vertigo

426 South McDowell Street
832-4477
Why: to get your Yuletide on!
Plus: Bring food for the NC Food Bank

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/

Bring yourself, bring friends, bring canned food, bring holiday
cheer!
See you there.

TaB

  • Reminder - Two Events this week!, Thomas A. Beckett, 12/03/2000