internetworkers - community service: non-profit webpages

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Anne Smith" <sallad AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: community service: non-profit webpages
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:37:17 -0500

I've been told that Very Special Arts, the non-profit organization for
handicapped artists and performers, might be interested in some volunteer
help displaying their artwork and clips of performances on a web page. I'd
be interested in helping on a project like that.

Dallas

Dallas Anne Smith AIM: BusChic71
http://www.unc.edu/~sallad ICQ: 8707833

  • community service: non-profit webpages, Dallas Anne Smith, 11/06/2000