internetworkers - Re: one of us in the N&O

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: one of us in the N&O
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:40:28 -0500

Many more of us are in today's N&O, including the ever-modest TaB and the ever-right-thinking Hesketh.com. In fact, InterNetWorkers as a group rates a pretty big mention in the article:

http://www.newsobserver.com/monday/business/Story/243842p-232431c.html

I still think we should get funny hats like the Lions and Shriners, though.

trade shows in Saint Louis, because music and barbeque matter
http://www.egarden.com/jobs.html

*********** the lawn & garden industry's online markeplace *****