internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 2000

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 2000
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:26:44 -0700

Hi

There is this one:
http://www.ixquick.com/ and
lots of news search engines listed here:
http://websearch.about.com/internet/websearch/cs/news/index.htm?iam=spkask&terms=news+search+engine

Hope this helps

Saundra

At 10:12 AM 10/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:
Hello Everyone:

About a month ago someone had asked for advice on how to discover if a subject has been written about by the news media. There were a series of responses with links to a number of search engines that do just that. I thought for sure I had book-marked them but can't find them anywhere. (too many daggone bookmarks)

I've got Deja News bit I thought there were two or three others. If you know of a resource like this I would be in your debt if you could forward to me. I might even let you take a sip off of my beer. just a lil one though.

My appreciate in advance.
Steve S.

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com

Saundra Kae Rubel
http://www.saundrkaerubel.com
saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com

  • Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 2000, saundrakaerubel.com, 10/27/2000