internetworkers - Re: Ecommerce Inquiries

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Ellis <james.ellis AT Egarden.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Ecommerce Inquiries
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:47:55 -0400

There was a report by the Forrester Research people in January
I read that gave a lot of that info, but I don't know where
you'd get your hands on it. That sort of info is usually
pretty expensive, which is why research companies get a
boat-load of cash to do them.

James Ellis

Tracy Hollister wrote:

> Hello Internetworkers,
>
> I have been lurking on this list for quite some time, and now I have some
> questions for you:
>
> 1) Does anyone know of good resources for understanding factors that
> influence an ecommerce site's performance ¯ e.g., user sessions, page
> views, orders, average sales?
>
> 2) Does anyone have any best practices or resources to share regarding
> strategic planning for an ecommerce site?
>
> 3) Does anyone have any experience with web site certification, approval,
> and seal organizations? What are the top ones that customers view as most
> valuable? Do they really make a difference in assuring customers about a
> site's safety/validity?
>
> You may want to check out my team's recently redesigned site...
> www.tsisoccer.com. Feel free to let me know what you think.
>
> Tracy

> Tracy Hollister
> Business Manager, tsisoccer.com
> www.tsisoccer.com / iTURF
> email: thollister AT tsisoccer.com
> (919) 484-0818 ext. 27400

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: james.ellis AT egarden.com

  • Ecommerce Inquiries, Tracy Hollister, 10/23/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Ecommerce Inquiries, James Ellis, 10/24/2000