internetworkers - Re: QUERY: opticians

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Valli.Heather" <valli AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: QUERY: opticians
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:22:49 -0400

I'll second the recommendation on Carrboro Family Vision. I've had
nothing but good experiences there, and you can take in a pair of
glasses you bought there 4 years ago for tightening and minor
unbending and they'll do it for free. They're also very good for
optical information--I had questions about a condition my dad was
diagnosed with, and the optician sat down and talked to me for about
half an hour about current medical thinking on the condition--no extra
charge.

Heather V.