internetworkers - love books? book sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT egroups.com, silcwit AT topica.com, sfwow AT topica.com, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: love books? book sale
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:52:30 -0700

shameless plug for fatbrain. spam me if you must

The 100 most popular titles on site are priced up to 50% off until October
31st. These are the real movers and shakers -- the best Computing and
Internet, Engineering and Science, and Business books around. Check out our
Top 100 list now!

http://www1.fatbrain.com/catalogs/bestsellers.asp?vm=a
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
>From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • love books? book sale, saundrakaerubel.com, 10/18/2000