internetworkers - Article: What Will It Take to Win in the Next Phase of the New Economy?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Article: What Will It Take to Win in the Next Phase of the New Economy?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:47:42 -0700

Hi Everyone:

This came in my email box today and I thought it would be of value to other
individuals interested in the New Economy, which according to this article
and survey has entered the New Phase.

Snippet of articles:
The New Ecosystem of Business
The New Money Game
The Care and Feeding of Talent
Predictions for the Future

more at:
http://www.fastcompany.com/ftalk/

Thank you for reading and have a well informed day.

Saundra
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
>From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • Article: What Will It Take to Win in the Next Phase of the New Economy?, saundrakaerubel.com, 10/16/2000