internetworkers - New Economy, New Weird Jobs to Keep the Troops From Leaving

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT egroups.com, silcwit AT topica.com, triwit AT topica.com, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: New Economy, New Weird Jobs to Keep the Troops From Leaving
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:54:55 -0700

RETENTION CZARS KEEP THE TROOPS HAPPY
(Source: ITWorld.com) With job attrition in the U.S. at its highest
level in almost two decades, retention champs are popping up at major
consulting firms, banks, insurers, law firms, publishers and tiny
dot-coms.
http://www.techinformer.com/go.cgi?id=332127

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
>From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • New Economy, New Weird Jobs to Keep the Troops From Leaving, saundrakaerubel.com, 10/02/2000