internetworkers - Reminder -- October Gathering 10.5.00

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Reminder -- October Gathering 10.5.00
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:39:51 GMT

The next InterNetWorkers Gathering is in Raleigh. The E-Cafe Theater is
a new spot in the capital city. This use to be the old Lincoln Movie
Theater. It's got that old school funkiness that you will all love.
They've updated the place a bit with some computer terminals for
browsing. That's where they've got the "E" from in their name... :)

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers October Gathering
When: Thursday, October 5th, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: 126 East Cabarrus Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
(919) 834-6606
Why: Because we love you. M. O. U. S. E!!!

or check out:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/index.php3

Do the usual. RSVP to me at this email address and we look forward to
seeing you there!

Uzoma

  • Reminder -- October Gathering 10.5.00, uzoma nwosu, 10/02/2000