internetworkers - (off topic) recommendation for auto repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: trianglewebgrrls AT egroups.com, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, triwit AT topica.com
  • Subject: (off topic) recommendation for auto repair
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:13:03 -0700

Hi

I will be moving to the area of Durham on November 11, 2000. I am looking
for reputable auto repair shops for the following two type of trucks. Any
assistance is greatly appreciated.

1 Toyoya 4Runner
1 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Truck

If you have any ideas on which repair shops are good or those to stay away
from, please do let me know. Post to list or direct, at your convenience.

Thanks

Saundra
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • (off topic) recommendation for auto repair, saundrakaerubel.com, 09/27/2000