internetworkers - Re: archive of discussion list

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: archive of discussion list
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:52:21 -0400

Go to

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=internetworkers

Simon

--On Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:24 PM -0400 Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com> wrote:

Fellow Internetworkers,

Is there a Web archive of this discussion list. I crawled the Web site a
bit:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

But for the life of me couldn't find reference to one. Maybe it doesn't
exist, but just in case...

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12

join a team where quality and integrity come first and
a passion for the Web is a given, not an oddity
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ You are currently subscribed to
internetworkers as: ses AT unc.edu
$subst('Email.Unsub')