internetworkers - Reminder - September Gathering - Tyler's in Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reminder - September Gathering - Tyler's in Carrboro
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:09:21 -0400

Don't forget, next week InterNetWorkers returns to Carrboro.
We're back at Tyler's where it all began. Tyler's is bigger and better
now, with a new room in the back, which is where we'll be hanging out
this Thursday.

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers September Gathering
When: Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Tyler's Speakeasy
102 East Main Street, Carrboro
919-929-6881
Why: Because it's Carrboro!

For directions and details, go to the INW website:
http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/meeting/

Tom Beckett

  • Reminder - September Gathering - Tyler's in Carrboro, Thomas A. Beckett, 09/01/2000