internetworkers - Re: Hypothetical question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kevin Jenkins" <kevin.jenkins AT thinksource.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:36:52 -0400

I hate to use this as a forum for job offers BUT... our company is in need
of a couple full-time application developers, specifically developers
experienced with server-side Java technologies such as servlets, JSP,
Enterprise Java Beans, JDBC, and application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic,
Enhydra). I know, I know, who isn't looking for good application
developers?

If you know of any interested bodies, please send them my way. I would be
more than happy to give you more information about the job and about
Thinksource.

Thanks,

Kevin