internetworkers - Re: Go

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Go
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:45:00 -0400

Or we could arrange to meet at a local coffee shop,
extant Go boards in hand, and play a bit in the
next couple of weeks. Some of my chess buddies
would probably be in for this and might have
Go boards...

Y'all want to run with this idea? FYI, I'm
*always* up for chess...

InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
> Mine's a nifty little folding travelling set with magnetic stones. I
like it, but it's not too fancy. The "real" sets in the little shop in
the Ginza were *very* expensive. But it's a date, let's go to Nippon
and shop for Go sets together this fall. :)

TaB