internetworkers - REMINDER-- August Gathering--this Thursday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: REMINDER-- August Gathering--this Thursday
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:39:43 -0400

Don't forget that the next gathering of InterNetworkers will take place at
the Artist's Escape Gallery & Cafe in Chapel Hill. We have the back room
and patio for your pleasure. This is the last gathering before this town
gets flooded with students so lets enjoy it while we can. :)

What: InterNetWorkers August gathering
When: Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Artist's Escape Cafe Wine Bar & Art Gallery
137 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
In the back of Bank of America (Nationsbank) Plaza
(919) 960-3717
Why: Good eats, cool peeps!

You will have to pay for parking unless you know the free spots. But don't
fret, just think about the many wonderful friends that you will make...

Please RSVP to me if you plan to come.

Uzoma

  • REMINDER-- August Gathering--this Thursday, uzoma nwosu, 07/31/2000