internetworkers - Re: Heather got the hookup :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Heather got the hookup :)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:04:12 -0400

At 09:52 AM 7/10/2000 -0400, uzoma nwosu wrote:

>http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2000/07/10/story5.html

Lee forgot to mention that I'd *definitely* be shaving my head at the $10mil mark:

"...that once she's made her first $10 million, she just might throw it all aside and head back to the classroom for advanced degrees in applied anthropology."

Thanks for sending along the URL Uzi, and thanks to everyone who congratulated us for the article on and offlist.

No article is 100% accurate, but Lee did a nice job. It made me smile to read Filto pipes mentioned; that will make my grandfather's week.

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12