internetworkers - Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 13:47:43 -0400

What was that dancing at the magazine rack at B&N last night? It was folks from Egarden.com reading the B2B issue in Forbes.com. We offered to sign page 183 for the amazed bystanders, but alas, no one approached us for these historic signatures.

Forbes.com says:

The B2B horse race is off, and just out of the starting gate are more than 1,000 Web marketplaces that have been announced in the past year or so. Which ones will thrive and which will falter? In Forbes.com's first annual Best of The Web: B2B guide, our team of editors have handicapped B2B companies and picked 200 of the most promising and competitive in 25 industries. Each company was judged on its strategy, its execution, its financial staying power and its Web site. For a complete list of the 200 B2B Web sites, and hundreds more reviews, go to: www.forbesbest.com/b2b.

The online version of the Egarden.com page is http://www.forbesbest.com/b2b/asp/tearsheet.asp?reviewNO=1465&industry=Retai ling

The celebration will continue at the Internetworkers meeting tonight!

Whoo-whoo! --- Linda

21-inch monitors and Sun servers, because technology matters
http://www.egarden.com/jobs.html

*********** the lawn & garden industry's online markeplace *****

  • Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com, Linda Watson, 07/06/2000