internetworkers - reminder: July Gathering -- Players Retreat -- Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: reminder: July Gathering -- Players Retreat -- Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:50:47 -0400

Hope everyone is enjoying their "four-day weekend" and not working too
hard today. If you're not too exhausted from your holiday endeavors,
please join us this Thursday night.

What: InterNetWorkers July Gathering
When: 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 6, 2000
Where: Players Retreat
105 Oberlin Rd., Raleigh (right at the intersection with
Hillsborough
Street).
(919) 755-9589
Why: Because nobody's *really* going to get a four-day weekend!

Directions and other details can be found on the InterNetWorkers Web
Site: http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/meeting/

As usual, please RSVP to me directly so we can give them a little
advance notice of how many folks to expect.

NOTE: I'm getting an even stronger signal from my sixth sense that
sometime between 10:30 and
midnight there will occur an InterNetWorkers auxiliary gathering at
Krispy Kreme on Person Street.

Can't wait to see you there!

Tom Beckett