internetworkers - Help! Need Hospital Connectivity!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Don Rosenberg <Don_Rosenberg AT compuserve.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Help! Need Hospital Connectivity!
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:33:01 -0400

I've got a 56k X2 Billionton PCMCIA model with cable that I could loan, but
have no idea how it will get along with a ThinkPad. It can be configured as
just a generic modem.

If Todd knows how to do it, I've got the software from Billionton to
supposedly upgrade the standard from X2, but I've never had the nerve to
try to burn it in (you're supposed to be able to do it on the laptop). I
just keep the modem around for a spare against the evil day.

Regards,

Don R. 687-4172