internetworkers - Fwd: Fwd: web site w/video, estimate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Edward A. Wesolowsk Jr." <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fwd: Fwd: web site w/video, estimate
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:23:23 -0400

Can persons with web development and, particularly, web video experince contact me? I'm estimating a July - November project about the NC Gov Race that will mount a web site w/daily text updates and 2x weekly updates of 3 min. videos. At this stage we're looking at costs & feasibility. Thanks

Ed Wesolowski
ids AT idisplay.com
919-960-0023

  • Fwd: Fwd: web site w/video, estimate, Edward A. Wesolowsk Jr., 05/11/2000