internetworkers - Re: CPA referral anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CPA referral anyone?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:48:02 -0400

At 09:44 AM 4/28/2000 -0400, Don Peyote wrote:
>Does anyone on this list have personal experience with a
>local CPA who is very knowledgeable in handling complex
>tax situations which include both personal and business
>matters?

I *highly* recommend Denise Mays with Fisher & Company, CPAs. I'm not sure what I'd do without her, honestly.

Denise is in Cary. Fisher also has offices in Wilmington. Contact info is:

Denise Mays
vox: 919.319.1174
fax: 919.319.1077
email: <dmmays AT intrex.net>

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>