internetworkers - Re: Quick survey -- picnic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Quick survey -- picnic
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:09:13 EDT

JARTS!! JARTS!! JARTS!!

lack of alcohol shouldn't pose any problems for a "fun, outdoorsy, active" type of cookout. we need to be <mostly> sober to dodge those dangerous projectiles, don't we? dogs *love* jarts!!

not that i'd be one to condone and/or participate in illegal activity, but don't most folks just sneak what they want into the park in their coolers or something??

so far, i am donating my services to apply tanning oil to whomever is voted "INW sex symbol" for june. let me know of any other fruitless ways i can contribute.

dave ;)