internetworkers - North Carolina defeats Microsoft!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: North Carolina defeats Microsoft!
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:52:31 -0400

I was just looking at Judge Jackson's opinion and noticed that in
addition to the federal claims, he found that Microsoft violated North
Carolina's antitrust statute as well. Nineteen states were also
plaintiffs in the suit, including The Old North State. Our own
antitrust law basically piggybacks on the federal law, so it was no
sweat for Thomas Penfield Jackson to rule against MS on those claims.

TaB

  • North Carolina defeats Microsoft!, Thomas Beckett, 04/03/2000