internetworkers - Re: some fun reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: some fun reading
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:10:49 -0500

Fun, indeed. For the second time in this life, Steven makes
reflexively-humorous-yet-apt use of the <blink> tag. Probably the only
truly constructive use of that particular feature.

TaB

Steven Champeon wrote:

> On the off chance that you're looking to read something on the Web,
> here's a fun little article I wrote for Webmonkey on the importance
> of acquainting yourself with the primary sources:
>
> http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/00/08/index2a.html?tw=commentary
>
> Enjoy,
> Steve
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

  • some fun reading, Steven Champeon, 02/23/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: some fun reading, Thomas Beckett, 02/23/2000