internetworkers - Re: OOPS!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: OOPS!
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:50:36 -0500

Heh -

Has anyone come up with a term for that moment of panic that occurs in
the fraction of a second between hitting the send button, realizing your
'send-to' address is wrong, (sometimes horribly, horribly wrong) and seeing
the message go out?

Something up Rich Hall's alley, methinks.

I recall reading something to the effect that it's a bit Freudian -
people invariably send that angry E-mail about the boss (meant for a friend)
directly to the boss...

Joe K