internetworkers - Re: Cameras at The Lounge in Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Burnett <sburnett AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cameras at The Lounge in Durham
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:31:37 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, David Matusiak wrote:

> Does this mean "video cameras??"
>
> How 'bout "non-digital still cameras???"
>
> will there be adequate lighting or do we need to bring some halogens?
> drm

It's a darkish bar - if your gear isn't adequate to take night photos of
concerts, or other "activities of nocturnal animals" [1], it might be
futile. OTOH, the Mexican place upstairs (Cosmic cantina, yum) is
well-lit. If I have to put up with flashbulbs going off all evening, I'll
just skip the evening.

Steve
[1] bonus points to correct attibutions of above quote (hint: American
novel, modern)
Steve Burnett Admin, webslingerZ sburnett AT webslingerz.com
http://www.webslingerz.com/sburnett