internetworkers - Re: I'M FREE!! I'M FREE!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: user <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I'M FREE!! I'M FREE!!!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:38:30 -0500 (EST)

I cracked my Honda's rear locator arm just before the snow. It holds
the wheel on, and isn't getting repaired anytime soon, so Poi and I
walked into work today. It's about two and a half miles, and took about an
hour, though I was obviously slowing Mr. All-Paw Drive down with my rubber
boots and bipedial locomotion.
---
Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small
fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny
fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without
self-delusion -- in the long run these are the only people who count.