internetworkers - RE: I-workers web site, anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthoma AT attglobal.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: I-workers web site, anyone?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:58:02 -0500

> I personally hate to send every thought and idea to
> committee-that's probably the spirited entrepreneur in me-for the single
> reason that I feel that it slows productivity and/or creativity.
> If we have someone who says, "I've set gathering 'x' up on date 'y', let's
> do this" and we don't collectively disagree, then we do the gathering.

As long as date 'y' isn't the first Thursday... No competing events, please
:-)

Actually, I would love to see things like this to start happening on the
discussion list.
This could give raise to pool nights, etc.

However, we do have to keep the message volume low on inet-announce, since a
lot of people
on that list never actually agreed to be on it.