internetworkers - Web Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Web Site
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:09:08 -0500

ok, ok, let's start makin' bacon (note: you may imagine soy-bacon product if
so inclined)

- if you would be so kind, each of you offer up one or two urls whose design
you find:

a. Attractive
b. Useful for our purposes (opportunity to be opinionated here - mention
what it is you think makes it
useful to us)
c. Fun, dang it!

As we sort through the URL's, it should help give us an idea where we
want to take this beastie.

Joe K

PS - My suggestions will be forthcoming....

Leave the mission statements to the pros:
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/career/bin/ms2.cgi

  • Web Site, Joe Komenda, 01/04/2000