internetworkers - creeping up

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: creeping up
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:05:34 -0500

The tentative date for the next INW event is November 18, a week from
today. That's a little too close for comfort in getting any decent
turnout.

I propose instead that we gather again on December 9, the second
Thursday in December. I propose that we do it at 905 Brightleaf, and
I'll do the legwork to arrange it.

905 has a nice lounge area and a private room that can accomodate 42
people. I think that we would be best served by agreeing to pay a fixed
price per person for an assortment of appetizers. If some folks are
still hungry, they can order from the menu. But I don't think they're
interested in doing 30+ separate checks.

Comments? Heated opposition? Suggestions?

Tom

  • creeping up, Thomas Beckett, 11/11/1999