internetworkers - Re: The Finest Web Site I've Ever Seen.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John M. Stonham" <jmstonham AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Finest Web Site I've Ever Seen.
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:26:30 -0500

I too very much enjoining to read Mr. Majircagri site of the Internets.

Please to invite me to welcoming all womens to see me at next
internetworkings meetings. I too also am liking sex, with car, and
frienships with many foriegn womens!!!

Please to kissings for all womens say hello to me!

John
Subotai, Inc.