internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wireless internet in Hillborough cafe...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: froglips111302 at yahoo.com (Jim Campbell)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wireless internet in Hillborough cafe...
  • Date: Mon Feb 24 10:03:40 2003

For those in search of fun, I can highly recommend
this place.

I eat there weekly, some of the best pancakes I've
ever had.

The owners are really great people who bought Luegs in
order to save a local place they cared about.

Don't know the specifics of the wireless connection,
will report next time i'm there. I did find out its
up and working as of Saturday.

Thanks,
Jim