internetworkers - [internetworkers] Just a test, and how's everyone power holding out?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: alchemist at darkcanvas.com (Kevin Sonney)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Just a test, and how's everyone power holding out?
  • Date: Sun Feb 16 23:34:06 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 10:06:44PM -0500, zman spoke thusly:
> Been having trouble posting. So this is a test. But while we're all here
> is everyone's power still holding out? Seems the power co.s are ready this
> time.

It's all good down here in P'boro. I half expected power to go out
arround nightfall, and I still don't trust it to stay on overnight.

Getting to work tomorrow should be...interesting. I expect the
driveway and cul-de-sac will be iced over at least a day more than the
rest of the Triangle. Neither one gets no direct sunlight from October
until about April.

And it's a wonder more farmers didn't go crazy in those long hard
winters...

--
-- Kevin Sonney --