internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wack-a-Oil

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jlguallar at maduixa.net (Josep L. Guallar-Esteve)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wack-a-Oil
  • Date: Sun Feb 16 11:01:19 2003

On Sunday 16 February 2003 08:548am, Jim Campbell wrote:
> In my never ending discussion with friends, I now have
> a "respected" magazine to roll up and wack them with!

> http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/030217/biztech/17oil.htm

> The next time a pal in boulder takes a swing at me
> with his Wall Street Journal "Pro-Oil" article, I can
> defend myself!

> Jim
> "Renewable living through interpersonal violence."

I love the sig

You should use it when emailing politicians in D.C. They most probably
like it and promote you to Big Honcho For Public Relations With the
Press :)

BTW, as we all now have a lifetime supply of ductape at home, you can
even improve your rolled up magazine, transforming it in a WMD-Free
discussion argument:

Roll the magazine with duct tape, say, 12 times. It will suddenly
becomea "stronger" argument, with the side effect of being protected
from WMD.

Salut,
Josep
--