ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] Retirement of stats.ibiblio.org

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: John Reuning <john AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] Retirement of stats.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:33:12 -0500

I've sent a couple of messages about web analytics and stats in the
past few months, but this is the formal announcement that we will
retire stats.ibiblio.org at the end of this month. This application
has had a good life, but we can no longer manage large-scale log
processing.

Here are a brief set of recommendations on how to get web analytics
data. You probably know already that my strong preference is toward
the free, hosted stats applications. There's a lot of information on
the web about how to integrate with Google Analytics, Yahoo, etc.

http://www.ibiblio.org/help/web-analytics/

Try the webgroup email list if you have technical questions. As
usual, please submit specific help requests through
http://www.ibiblio.org/help/.

Thanks,

-John R.

  • [ibiblio-announce] Retirement of stats.ibiblio.org, John Reuning, 02/17/2011