ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] Sad News - ibiblio contributor Ralph Kaplan has passed away

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: paul jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: labratz AT lists.ibiblio.org, ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] Sad News - ibiblio contributor Ralph Kaplan has passed away
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:22:14 -0500

I'm highjacking Wanda's SILS announcement to give you the sad news that Ralph Kaplan who was the force behind http://www.ceanational.org/ The Correctional Education Association hosted on ibiblio.org has died. Wanda's message has the only details that I know. I do know that Ralph's death was untimely.

Paul