ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org will hiccup

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org will hiccup
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

We'll need to make mysql.ibiblio.org temporarily unavailable for a few minutes in order to clear up a configuration problem. The downtime shouldn't last more than a few minutes, and we apologize for both the downtime and the short notice.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org will hiccup, Don Sizemore, 07/07/2009