ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio network maintenance (fwd)

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio network maintenance (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:22:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

Our hosting providers are performing emergency maintenance on one of their routers this weekend. This maintenance will result in an outage for users who reach ibiblio servers over *NLR and Internet2*, while those who reach us over our commercial Cogent connection shouldn't feel a thing.

Thank you,
Donald Sizemore
ibiblio.org