ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio network maintenance

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio network maintenance
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:52:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

One final ibiblio-related announcement, then I promise I'll be quiet :)

Beginning at midnight tonight EST, ibiblio services may be unreachable for a period of up to 6 hours. NLR is ibiblio's "way out" to Cogent in Atlanta and carries the bulk of our traffic.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our hosting provider's announcement follows: