ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] mysql2.ibiblio.org migration postponed

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] mysql2.ibiblio.org migration postponed
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

This evening's database migratian has been postponed due to two unforeseen problems resulting from the machine's architecture and configuration. We will work to resolve these issues, and send out
another announcement once we have scheduled a time for the mysql2
migration, round two.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org n stoof 919.962.8071 f