ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] db1.ibiblio.org planned outage

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] db1.ibiblio.org planned outage
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:35:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

We plan to take db1.ibiblio.org offline this Sunday, May 14th, at around 8:00 p.m. EST for about an hour. We need to physically move it to another machine room in preparation for our upcoming hardware move.

We thank you for your patience as we prepare for both a hardware migration and a machine room move over the summer. More importantly, we thank you for being ibiblio contributors.

If your site uses db1 and this time slot poses an insurmountable difficulty for you, please do drop a note to help AT ibiblio.org.

Thank you, 919.962.5646 w
Donald Sizemore, II 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org n stoof 919.962-8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] db1.ibiblio.org planned outage, Don Sizemore, 05/10/2006