ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] The Ibiblio Contributor Survey

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] The Ibiblio Contributor Survey
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:11:52 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

The ibiblio staff is conducting a brief, 10 question survey about how contributors use ibiblio. We're gathering this data to help us make some decisions about future directions in our service planning. If you'll take a few moments to answer the survey, we would appreciate it very much. The survey is anonymous, and the results will be kept private.

The survey's location is:

http://lyceum-fred.ibiblio.org/survey/index.php?sid=2

Thank you for your time!

--
Fred Stutzman
Desk: 962-5646

  • [ibiblio-announce] The Ibiblio Contributor Survey, Fred Stutzman, 05/31/2005